NIAGARA FALLS – Lou Lamoriello’s depature was hardly the one front-office change the Maple Leafs made this summer time.
The final supervisor’s transfer to Lengthy Island, after membership president Brendan Shanahan made his resolution to call Kyle Dubas successor, additionally noticed Mark Hunter go away because the second assistant GM and triggered quite a few different adjustments with Dubas’s stamp on the membership.
“The lucky factor for me coming in right here, is that this can be my fifth season season within the group,” Dubas mentioned Thursday. “It’s not like I’m coming in and should be taught the ins and outs. I knew a whole lot of our individuals, a whole lot of our workers and knew what they may provide.”
Leafs’ staffing appointments for 2018-19, giving them one of many longest mastheads within the NHL:
- Brandon Pridham, the wage cap specialist, was promoted to assistant GM.
- Laurence Gilman was added because the second AGM, overlaying the AHL Marlies.
- Dave Morrison, who served a few years in newbie and professional scouting, turns into director of participant personnel.
- Troy Bodie promoted from professional scout to director of professional scouting.
- Wes Clark employed as assistant director of participant personnel.
- John Lilley promoted to director of newbie scouting.
- Jim Paliafito promoted to senior director of participant analysis.
- Tim Speltz promoted to move newbie scout.
- Scott Bell, Victor Carneiro, Olegs Koreskovs, Noelle Needham, Chris Roque and Grigori Shafigulin employed as newbie scouts.
- Ricky Olczyk and Blair Mackasey employed as professional scouts.
- Dr. Meg Popovic employed as director of athlete wellbeing and efficiency.
- Scott Pellerin promoted to senior director of participant growth.
- Stephane Robidas promoted to director of participant growth.
- Hayley Wickenheiser employed as assistant director of participant growth.
- Scott Tindal employed as efficiency nutritionist.
- Judy Cohen employed as analysis and growth analyst.
- Mike Dixon promoted to director of minor league operations.