Hey, good morning! You look fabulous.
Welcome to your weekend! Earlier than wanting again at some highlights from the previous couple of days, we’ll level out a NASA launch taking place early Saturday morning, and try Google’s newest Pixel three teaser.
Google’s Pixel group wrote on Reddit Thursday that an inside check “was mistakenly rolled out to extra customers than supposed.” That check meant some gadgets working Android Pie had their battery saver activated remotely.
Google Japan has posted a “coming quickly” teaser web page that cycles by three colours while you click on the corporate’s “G” emblem: black, white and (most significantly) mint inexperienced.
Razer despatched out invites Friday for an October 10th occasion the place we anticipate it should unveil its Razer Telephone 2. The invite would not say as a lot, however the firm famous in a monetary report final month that it was engaged on a observe as much as its Razer Telephone and a few reported photos of the brand new telephone leaked earlier this week.
Ray-tracing stole the headlines, nevertheless it’s the effectivity that basically excites Aaron Souppouris about RTX.
Capitalizing on entrenched and simply exploitable anti-sex insurance policies by web big cost processors and a brand new web intercourse panic ushered in by FOSTA, trolls have began a marketing campaign to mass-report engaging girls who make ASMR movies.
However wait, there’s extra…
- NASA will launch its ice-tracking satellite ICESat-2 on Saturday at 8:46 AM ET
- iPhone Xs and Xs Max hands-on: The new normal
- Apple Watch Series 4 hands-on: Subtle improvements
- iPhone Xr hands-on: Premium power for everyone
- Google and Samsung partner to take next-gen texting mainstream
- A project to remove 88,000 tons of plastic from the Pacific has begun
- HP’s Metal Jet could be a huge leap for commercial 3D printing
- Verizon’s 5G Home internet and TV service launches October 1st
The Morning After is a brand new each day e-newsletter from Engadget designed that will help you battle off FOMO. Who is aware of what you may miss should you do not Subscribe.
Have a suggestion on how we are able to enhance The Morning After? Send us a note.